KNOT station API allows to control the KNOT docking station.
The current version is v1, the API is frozen. Any future update will be backward compatible.
- Ping the station.
- Reboot the station.
- Unlock a specified spot.
- Confirm the return of a scooter.
- Force the station to read again the identifier of all scooters.
- Heartbeat (every 30 minutes or when you send a ping, the station sends the voltage of all scooters locked on the station, the voltage and the temperature of the station).
- Send feedback to the badge reader.
- Configure the volume of the speaker.
- Be notified when:
- a spot is unlocked.
- a spot is locked.
- the station started.
- a badge is put on the station RFID reader (RFID ISO 14443A).
- the connection state of the station change: (connected, disconnected).
- there is a problem with the station.
- No new features planned for now, API is stable until we will have an awesome idea !
Included service handled by KNOT
- OTA upgrade