KNOT vehicle API allows to control a scooter IoT. We currently support Segway IoT (act as a proxy to SegwayDiscovery API), Teltonika TST100 and Okai ES400's IoT.
The current version is v1, the API is frozen. Any future update will be backward compatible.
- Get vehicles list.
- Enable a vehicle.
- Unlock a vehicle.
- Lock a vehicle.
- Play a sound.
- Open the battery cover of a vehicle.
- Shutdown the vehicle (transport mode).
- Be notified when:
- a vehicle locked.
- a vehicle unlocked.
- a vehicle move (location update).
- a vehicle state change (batterie level, odometer, online status).
- a fault is detected on a vehicle.
- Support for ACTON IoT.